{Eleven Months New}
This was our trickiest photoshoot yet because all he wanted to do was this . . .
He has been our worst child about putting things in his mouth. If there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING, yes even those tiny microscopic crumbs that no one can see, he will find it. And he will eat it. Nom Nom.
His favorite pass times these days are pulling the vent covers off of the floor all day long. He goes from one vent to the next until he has removed them all. Not gonna lie, it's super annoying. But I have given up putting them back on every single time. He also LOVES to talk on the phone to anyone and everyone. He loves my phone period. If it's with in reach he's all over it. He holds it up to his ear and jabbers away. Cutest thing ever and I can't believe I don't have pictures of either of these things I'm talking about!
He takes the tiniest itty bitty steps when he walks and it is the fumiest thing ever to watch. He looks like a little old man. He will take steps if we stand him and have him walk to someone, but other than that he prefers to crawl still. Usually I am wanting to knock them down when they start trying to walk, but Mr. Tank over here needs to walk. I'm getting quite the muscles over here from lugging his cuteness around.
He is trained to wave his little hand on cue when we say "night night, bye bye, or hi." He is starting to mimic sounds and tries really hard to make the cow sound when you ask him what a cow says. He also does an "arf arf" sound for dog and if you ask him what a horsie says he sticks out his tongue and blows spit all over. Makes me laugh every time.











0 comments:
Post a Comment