Friday, March 20, 2015

{Spring Breakin' It With the Tidwells}

When you live away from family you pick up friends along the way who become your family. To say I have missed this family would be an understatement. Oh my goodness I have missed them soooooooooo much!!! It has been two years since we moved away from them in Iowa. Two years too long.



There are few women in this world as special to me as this lady right here. She is like a sister to me. In fact, her husband and her have called me "little sis" for years. I honestly can't adequately describe her. Amazing? Awesome? The most kind hearted person you'll ever meet? Crazy fun? Makes you laugh your pants off? Best mom in the world? Yes. She is all of those. And she is oh so special to me.


Never a dull moment with this one. She has a gift of making me laugh so hard!


We had 9 kiddos 9 and under, under our roof for a couple of nights and it was crazy, crazy fun, crazy busy, and just plain crazy. One morning I made 30 pancakes, 9 pb & honey sandwiches, and dinner all before 10 a.m. Side note about the pb & honey sandwiches, when the kids opened their sandwiches to eat them two of them said, "hey, there's nothing in mine!" hahaha! Oops.  I don't know how Karen does it!


Miss Addy had the best time running around with these girls and they set such a good example to her of loving and including everyone. The bond this family shares with each other is so amazing to me.


Nelson was a wild thing when we last saw him, but now he is the most loving, sweet, and calm child ever. I couldn't believe it!  It gives me hope for our wild boy!


Hopefully our next get together will be sooner than two years because we are missing this family already! Come back soon please!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP