Sunday, September 7, 2014

{Selfie Sunday}

I decided  "Selfie Sunday" should be a new tradition. So here's the latest and greatest of the Pettit Family Selfies!


Melt. My. Heart.




Easton looks so big in this picture . . . sniffle, sniffle.  ;-(


We surprised the kids with season passes to Six Flags this weekend and this was a pic of me and my girl on one of the rides. I love going on this particular ride because it tickles your tummy big time and hearing her giggle over and over again is just the best sound in the world.


 I don't think you'll be seeing many "selfies" that are actually only of me, myself, and I, buuuut . . . I got a new hair cut! And I'm loving it! Yay for change! Hmmm, I think that may be the first time that phrase has ever come out of my mouth . . .

Anyway, I know these pictures aren't always the best quality, but they are quickly becoming some of my favorites. Thanks to the flip around camera on my phone I actually get to be in photos with my kids instead of hiding behind the camera! Not to say I love being in photos, but I do think it's important for me to get in pictures with my loveys. I hope someday they will look back and be reminded of just how much their mama loves them.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP