{Nothing Sweeter}
This was one of the first times Easton slept in his crib. With each baby I have it gets harder and harder for me to want to move them into their crib! They always look so tiny when you first put them in there.
There is nothing sweet than a sleeping baby. I could watch him sleep for hours.
Then the noise of my camera stirred him into a biiig stretch.
And then he was awake and smiling!
But then he decided he wasn't too sure he wanted to be awake. Can you believe that pouty lip?! Even when he cries he's cute! I can't even stand it!
These were taken a different day, but seriously. THOSE LIPS KILL ME! I'm going to have a thousand pictures of those puckery lips because I want to stare at them all day. Chubby cheekies, puckery lippers. Must. Have. Them. Now.











1 comments:
you and Ryan make the CUTEST babies! Seriously!
Post a Comment