Tuesday, September 9, 2014

{Yumm Yumm}


Yet another mile marker happened for Mr. Easton. With our other two kids I think I gave them rice cereal the very day they turned four months, but this time I found myself in no rush. I've realized that babies only get more complicated from here on out and I just wanted to enjoy the simplicity a little while longer.


He was a few days shy of being five months when we decided to give it a go and we were pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to feed him! I'm not sure if it was because he was a little older or if he just really likes food, but he did awesome ;)



His brother and sister couldn't wait to try to feed him and couldn't believe he was big enough to eat now!



I love watching my babies reactions to eating food for the first time. Their faces, gags, and looks of utter disgust are the best. Easton didn't have too much of that goin on, but he gave us a few good faces. Way to go big guy, you ate like a champ!


Easton also rode his very first ride the other day. As I previously mentioned we bought passes to six flags and Easton came a long for the fun! He rode the carousel and the ferris wheel and was happy as could be the whole time we were there. Such a happy boy!



Eli was about an inch and half shy of being able to ride some of the roller coasters, but we were bad and managed to sneak him on one. He has been talking about roller coasters for over a year now and has been dying to go on one. He finally was able to do it annnnd . . . . he did NOT like it. He's such a timid wild child. I never thought those two words could go together, but they describe him perfectly!


I have a calendar hanging on my wall that I change out every month, but currently the months reads this:




The month I tried to stop time. I haven't been able to bring myself to change it :-( Today marks five months for this sweet boy. How did this happen?! He want from this:



To this. In the blink of an eye! Look how big he's gotten! If you look at the turquoise line above his head in the above picture you can see how just how much he's grown.


Someone was enjoying their new found space! I finally decided to let him sleep in his crib even though I really just wanted him to be in his little bed next to me forever. I guess it's time to change the calendar folks. This one is determined to grow up on me :-( I think I'll keep him anyway. 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP