{Three Months New}
How can you not fall in love with that face? Gah. He makes my mama heart so happy. Three months has FLOWN by and I can't get over how much joy this boy brings to our family.
He is almost ALWAYS happy, happy, happy. And so far, in his short three months of life, he seems to be a pretty chill little dude. Except for the little part. Nothing about him is little. We are still amazed at this big boy and are still wondering where he came from. He's definitely chubbier than my others baby ever were, but it's not even so much chubbiness as it is SOLIDNESS. He is one solid dude. And yes, he has a very large and slightly awkward shaped head, but a very cute face to go on it and we love him for it. He has plenty of time to grow into it ;-)
Easton at three months LOVES to talk. I have never heard a baby coo and goo as much as him. He has always been very vocal since the day he was born. He used to sound like a baby goat every time I changed his diaper. Now we have moved from sounding like a goat to sounding like a little horsie. He's got the high pitched neighing sound down to a T!
He is extremely ticklish around his neck, on his legs, and on his feet. He giggles up a storm every time.
He loves to be held in the cradling position. None of my babies have ever liked being held like that so it's kinda fun! He's the blow out king. If there's rumbling sounds you can bet I'll be ripping his clothes off just as fast as I can. Silly boy.
He likes to stand and is quite strong! He loves his baths and Adalee and Eli love to help me give him one. He is overall a great sleeper and would probably be even better if I would actually put him down in the evening . . . but I just can't do it. Their only little once and it's my time to love on him. I have tried putting him upstairs in his bed earlier in the evening, but I miss him! Snuggled up on the couch playing with mama until 10 every night is where we can be found. And I don't ever regret a second of it.
This is the life little one. Just try to stay little a while longer won't you?







0 comments:
Post a Comment