{Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'}
Just what do you think you're doing little man?! I'll tell you what I don't want you to be doing at three months old . . . rolling over!
You seem to have plans of your own though and those plans . . . involve . . . rolling. You have been on your side grunting and groaning and trying your very hardest to get over onto your tummy for the past week and tonight you managed to do it! You were pretty pleased with little self if you can't tell by the big grin on your face in the picture below.
In the one minute I looked away from you to brush your brother's teeth you did it. I missed it and I was so sad. Addy was the one to discover you had rolled over and I hurried to grab my camera. So here are your first moments after you successfully rolled from your back to your stomach.
And then you decided to lift your head up and get up on your arms. That's far enough Mr. that is far enough. No more of this growing up stuff. Stop it. Stop it right now. I'm proud of you, but please, please, pretty please stay little won't you? Growing up is so over rated.



0 comments:
Post a Comment