Friday, May 9, 2014

{One Month New}



Everyone always refers to it as one month "old" I decided I am going to say he is one month NEW because I refuse to admit he is getting any older ;) So one month NEW it is!  His first month is a complete blur. It went by so fast. Too fast :(


He is such a little lover. From his completely bald head, to his deliciously chubby cheeks, right down to those poochy red lips, I am 110% OBSESSED. What little hair he does have appears to have quite a bit of red in it so it will be interesting to see what it looks like when it decides to fill in. I can see a few similarities between him and his siblings, but for the most part he really is his own little person. He has the cutest lips, but you rarely see the lower one because he always sucks it in.


At one month old he weighs 11 lbs. (80th percentile), is 22.75 inches long (95th percentile), and has a head circumference of 15.75 inches (99th percentile). He is one big dude! We still are wondering where he came from.


His favorite thing (besides me of course) is his hands. I remember saying if Eli could get milk out of his hands he would be one happy boy. Well, same goes for Easton. He is constantly trying to suck on them and I have to pry them away from his face when it's time to eat. It seems he really thinks if he tries hard enough he just might get some milk out of them ;)

He has been such a good baby so far, only waking once a night to eat for which I am grateful! I can honestly say he has only had one night where he didn't sleep good so I'd say that's pretty impressive. He is not a huge fan of his binky. He gags on it and gives a completely disgusting look on his face every time I give it to him.


 He gets a bit fussy in the evening, but is usually content if I am holding him. So in other words if you call getting your jammies on, snuggling up with this little guy on the couch, and watching shows every evening "productive" than yes, I have been SUPER productive :) There's a time and a season for everything and right now it's time to be lazy and love on this sweet boy because as we all know, they are off and crawling in the blink of an eye. We are so grateful for his calm and easy going personality and are all completely in love with him. 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP