Wednesday, April 23, 2014

{Easter Weekend}

Last year we were with the Reynold's family on Easter and this year Grandma was with us! Having a baby always throws everyone for a loop, mostly me, but we made sure we still had a little fun Easter weekend and even managed to make it to a couple of Easter Egg hunts. The Easter egg hunt put on by Grandma was the best of them all though!


 


We did our traditional egg dying and go figure that the only person who made a mess the entire time was ME. I was drilling it into them before we started, "DO NOT SPILL THIS ON YOUR CLOTHES OR IT WILL STAIN." And then I knocked over an entire cup. Ha! Serves me right. I need to just let them get messy more often and be okay with it. 



Grandma dyed three easter eggs and out of three eggs, two of them got cracked during the process. The adults weren't having too good of luck! 





We had to make sure and do an egg for the little guy. It's his first Easter and that egg looks huge laying on top of him! 



 Phew. Decorating eggs is hard work. I caught Easton and Daddy sleeping on the job.


It was way too much fun having Grandma with us all week and we were so sad to see her go. Mom's shouldn't be allowed to leave when their daughters hormones are wack. It always results in lot's of tears when it's time to say good bye :( I'm not sure we will survive with out her. I'm actually going to have to change a diaper? Say what?!








 


Thanks Mama for taking time off from your mission and for leaving the beautiful Hawaii to come to the much colder Missouri. I'm so happy you were able to meet our sweet Easton and am very grateful for all the help you were. It's just not fair that we have to live so far apart :(  You're the best!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP