{Easton's Blessing Day}
At just five days old Ryan took our little infant in his arms to give him his blessing. It was important to us to have family there on his special day and we weren't sure if we would have anyone else out to visit us for a while so we decided to go for it.
What a special weekend it was to have both of my sisters and my mom with me to welcome our sweet baby to our family. It was nice to have such support during our first few days home and although I wasn't feeling super great I enjoyed every little second of our time together. So glad I have my mom and sisters as my best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Easton was our first baby to cry during their blessing, but it was a beautiful blessing none the less. It's been such a special and spiritual thing to watch Ryan bless each of our children. I am so thankful for the priesthood he holds and for the love he has for Easton. He is one proud daddy of his little man.
We can't wait to watch Easton grow and see the part he will play in our family. He is such a sweetheart and always brings a calm feeling to our chaotic life. He truly is a piece of heaven on earth and I can already see his potential for greatness. We sure do love him. All of him.











0 comments:
Post a Comment