Thursday, February 14, 2013

{Valentine's Day}

 Get ready to see some major cuties! I have been having so much fun taking pictures of these two, they are at such a fun age! And they are actually letting me so I have to take the opportunity when given :) With it  being Valentine's Day and all we wanted to share a little love with you today. Trust me, by the end of all of these pics you'll be feelin' it. I get all warm and fuzzy inside every time I look at them! It's all I can do to keep myself from locking lips with the computer screen! I give you permission to do so if you feel the urge. Well . . . on the other hand, it would probably be best to just blow a kiss ;)
 

 
 



 I love that she is trying to sit exactly how I am. Legs crossed and fingers intertwined. Love her.

 


I completely spaced taking pics of their valentines that they made for their friends. Sad! We put together little baggies with crayon hearts and a couple chocolate hearts and stapled their cute little pictures onto the bag. They turned out so cute and they were so excited to give them to their friends! And let's be honest, so was I.  Happy Valentines to you and yours!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP