Sunday, February 17, 2013

{Daddy Daughter Date}

Here's a peak of Miss Adalee and her Daddy before they went on their date to a daddy/daughter tea party. One of our friends put together the whole thing for his two daughters and it was just the cutest thing ever. What a sweet memory these girls will have with their daddies! They had "tea" and "man treats." Gotta keep their manliness intact ya know? They did a craft together and danced the night away.



I wish I could have watched them during the party, but I had a hot date of my own, except for I have no evidence to prove that I really had a hot date, but I can give you a description. Average height for his age, very slender, blonde hair, blues eyes, and dimples to boot, he's a little bit younger than me, okay a lot younger, like 22 years younger than me, but I think it's safe to say we are in love :) Oh wait, wait, I think I may have come across a picture of him for you . . .

Wait for it . . .

Wait for it . . .

Wait a little bit more . . .

Alright, enough waiting. He's pretty cute right?!


I think it's safe to say we both had ourselves a very fun date night :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP