Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{When Daddy Comes Home}


To save myself from having to answer the same question, "When do I get to see Daddy" we made a countdown chain! That way the kids can have a visual for how many days we have before we can see him instead of having to wonder. I do feel bad for them. Addy tells me everyday how much she misses him and I know its hard for her to understand why she can't see him. But hopefully this will help a little!

We found lot's of other uses for our chain along the way.

Binoculars anyone?


It makes a very fancy scarf don't you think? And one long colorful snake! Oh, and it's the perfect jump rope!


This looks like we are having a little too much fun for the true purpose of our chain. How about we show you how we really feel about it.  


 We may need to work on our sad face. What do you think?

We better stick to our smiles.


I have to share a funny story about our chain. After we finished it I told Addy she could cut the very first chain off. The look on her face was complete devastation and her reply was "NO MOMMY! I want it to be longer and beautiful!" Hmmm . . . not the reaction I imagined. We'll have to work on that one :)

Miss you Ry!

1 comments:

Unknown September 21, 2012 at 5:53 AM  

We made a chain too for while Kellen was gone. My boys lost interest pretty quickly, but it still made me feel better! Haha. I felt like I was 6 years old at how excited I got to cut a new ring off each day! :D

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP