Saturday, October 13, 2012

{Our Wish}


I have officially earned the worst wife in the world award for missing Ryan's birthday two years in a row! In my defense I didn't have a choice, but still. He is a trooper. I can tell you this much, I would not have been a happy camper if I had to spend my birthday all alone, but Ryan somehow has the ability to make the best of everything.


The kids and I were able to put a package together for him and they were so excited to pick out their own presents for their daddy. Adalee chose a "Go Fish" game, Eli chose a train whistle, and I gave him homemade cookies and a children's book called "The Monster Who Couldn't Decide." I'm sure they sound like strange birthday gifts, but they were all things that represented our birthday wish for Ryan. To be together doing what we love most, playing!

If Ryan had an actual cake on his birthday with candles to blow out I know his wish would have been the same as ours. So don't worry Ryan, the kids and I wished it for you! Happy 29th birthday my love! See you in a week!


1 comments:

Gena October 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

so cute. You look a little 'seductive' in your party favor picture....just sayin'.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP