Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{Summer Fun}

Goodness. Blogging about all of our adventures is quite the task! I don't know that I will ever catch up.


{#26 Camping}
We met Ryan's parents up in Yellowstone for a couple days to camp. Let me tell you, I am not much of a camper. But camping in a trailer, I could get used to that! If Eli hadn't gotten sick we just might have been able to pull off getting a quiets night rest with all of us in the trailer. Poor buddy! He was miserable, but such a trooper. We think he caught Roseola. And fyi, I have the best mother in-law ever. She took care of Eli all night long the first night so that I could get some rest. Little did I know I would be needing that good nights rest because the second night he was up every 45 minutes. All. Night. Long. Somehow everyone managed to sleep through it though, and for that I was grateful.

Meet Mimsy. The furry creature pictured above and Addy's new best friend. She played with her for hours. She was in heaven when she discovered Grandma had a doggy and a cat! She is still talking about Miss Mimsy.

{#44 Yellowstone}
This was really my first trip to the parks in Yellowstone that I can actually remember, which made it so fun! We were able to see Old faithful, caught glimpses of a few wild animals, took a stroll to see a gorgeous waterfall, and shopped around in the souvenir shops.


I think if we were to pick a theme for this trip it would be ice cream. Yup, that's what I said. Ice cream. Lot's of it. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! Grandpa has as sweet spot for it and loves to spoil his grandchildren with it. Addy was lovin it. She definitely got spoiled on more than one occasion. Somehow she managed to leave a store with a big stuffed black bear. Hmmm . . . I wonder how she managed that one ;) Grandparents are the best!

{#30 Roast Marshmallows}


Hands down the best part about camping in my opinion. Mmmm! Thanks Gma and Gpa for the great time!

2 comments:

♥Shelley July 25, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

I thought when you mentioned picking a theme you were going to tie it in with Addy picking her nose ; ) Glad you survived camping.

Cassie July 25, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

Looks so fun! Those marshmellows are roasted exactly how I like em! yum!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP