{Summer Fun #14}

{Eat Snow Cones}
Just a tid bit of information about me. I. Heart. Sno cones. I feel strongly that summer is not summer with out several mouth watering sno cones. I am now salivating just thinking about them.
This was Addy and Eli's very first sno cone. I thought it was so cute when Addy started feeding hers to her little brother.
You can imagine how crushed I was when we moved out here and discovered there were no sno cones! None. The only place I have seen one was at the farmer's market. They had three flavors and the ice was too chunky.
Another tid bit of information about me. I worked at the Sno Shack the summer before I went off to college. It was actually this very Sno Shack you see pictured. You can laugh if you want, but it was seriously my dream job. I ate a sno cone everyday and on my last day of work I tried every flavor we had. I had my cute apron and embellished adorable tip can. What more could I ask for? It is a standing joke between Ryan and I that he ruined my chance for my managerial position at the Sno Shack the next summer. True story. But I guess he was worth it. Job at the Sno Shack? Husband? Ya . . . pretty sure I made the right choice there. haha!
I am still in disbelief that they don't have Sno Shacks here. I seriously contemplated opening one and I so would have if we weren't in the circumstances we are in. So for now, I enjoy my occasional sno cone when we go home for vacation. But mark my words, someday I will own a Sno Shack! Talk about a great summer job for my kids. I can already envision it . . . The Ice Princess. Fitting :)
3 comments:
We don't have them out here either! I think we could make a killing opening one.
LOVE the foot shot and that last one of Addy is soo cute!
Haha! I feel the exact same way!! I am in love with snow cones and can't believe they dont have them out here. Me and troy also really thought about opening one, but ya know how school goes. We should have opened one together! They would do so good here because it is so hot!
Post a Comment