Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{Summer Fun # 21)



{Jet Skiing}

I made sure to put this on our to do list this summer so that when we came to Idaho my dad would take us ;) We ♥ Jet Skiing and this time was no disappointment.

Miss Addy was a lot braver than I thought she would be and went out on the jet ski several times with her Daddy. I told Ryan that with each child we have I become less and less daring. Which is pretty bad considering I was already a very cautious person to begin with ;) I did manage to "catch air" a couple of times with Ryan on the back. I know right? What a dare devil!



We brought a pack n play for Eli to hang out in and by the end of the day it was Addy who was using it. She started throwing one of her tantrums so I asked in a threatening way, "Do you want me to stick you in the pack n play?" And to my surprise she said "Yes. Go night night." And night night she went. I couldn't believe it. I guess I shouldn't be too shocked since we had completely forgotten that sleep even existed on this trip.



When my sister and I discovered we had the same bathing suits we thought it would only be appropriate that our husbands have matching swimsuits as well ;) That's what happens when you forget to pack your swimsuits boys!

Aww . . . the joys of vacation :)

1 comments:

♥Shelley July 25, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

You four could be the Bobbsy Twins. That cousin picture is missing 5 kids :(

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP