Saturday, July 9, 2011

{Summer Fun #6}


{Go to the Zoo}

What's a vacation without a trip to the zoo? It was even better when we discovered they accepted our current zoo passes and we got in for free. The Idaho Falls zoo is just big enough to to see an assortment of animals, but just small enough that you can move through fairly quickly and still sneak in a picnic and get home in time for naps. Addy had a great time with her cousins. She got quite attached to Miss Maiya on this vacation. We felt a little bad for Maiya because Addy was her little shadow the entire trip. She didn't want anyone, but Maiya. I really don't even think I saw Addy the entire week. I think Addy probably wore her out a little, but she had so much fun with her and we are so grateful to her for all of her help! Addy is still talking about "her" Maiya and how much she misses her. Thanks Maiya Paya :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP