Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{Exercising in the Exersaucer}



As much as I still try to deny the fact that E is getting bigger, I decided it was time to pull out the exersaucer. I'm kind of funny about pulling the baby toys out. I always wait until they get to a certain age. So at 2 months old I let him start playing on the play mat. I was bound and determined to hold out on the exersaucer until he was 6 months old. I guess I'm kind of weird like that. I just try to make them use a toy for as long as possible before breaking out a new one. I have to pace myself so they don't get bored of all of them :)

Anyway, after 6.5 months of laying flat on his back the poor kid was beyond ready to sit up and look around while playing. He has LOVED being in this exersaucer. We have one, but I actually borrowed this one from Kristin and Kyle because it looked like way more fun than ours ;) I think Addy would agree with that one. She will seriously sit in there for a half hour sometimes! It's perfect. A toy that entertains both my children. haha!



Eli's favorite toy on the whole thing is the apple. It doesn't make any noise, or do anything very cool, but he loves it. It's funny how babies always seem to enjoy the simple things. It is yet another reminder for me to bask in the simple joys of life.

1 comments:

Cassie June 4, 2011 at 8:13 AM  

he is so dang cute! He looks so proud of himself in these pics!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP