{Sprinkles}

This past weekend was General Conference and I really wanted to be able to do a fun activity with Addy. I figured we would be able to better listen to the talks if we could keep her busy during them. So . . . we decided to have a baking extravaganza! She is starting to get to the age where she enjoys "helping" in the kitchen so I thought she might enjoy making sugar cookies. Playing with the dough, making a mess with frosting, shaking sprinkles, what's not to love?
It only took us three conference sessions to finish them completely, but we did it! I think she was pretty proud of her little self and we had a fun time watching her experience the world of cookie making.
1 comments:
Oh Danna, what a brave mommy you are. Sugar cookies and kids = quite the mess! But so worth it, from the looks of these pictures! I am terrible at commenting, but I do keep up on your blog, and I love it.
Post a Comment