Sunday, October 10, 2010

{Ketchup}





In an attempt to make eating a bit more "fun" for Addy I decided to let her try dipping her chicken nuggets in Ketchup. She was pretty excited about it. So excited that she began to venture out and dip other things in the ketchup. Apples, string cheese, a couple of chips, her fingers, and each time saying "dit, dit!"
(translation: dip).



I'm not sure what to think about her new found love for Ketchup except for . . . ugh, yuck! If it gets her to eat a better lunch though than more power to it! I have a feeling we will be "ditting" a lot :)

3 comments:

Cassie October 11, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

we love "dip it" in our house too! Hallie loves loves ranch and is branching out to ketchup nowadays too. Whatever makes them eat better!

Shannon October 11, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

I love that word..."ditting." Addy is soooo cute!!!!

The Allred Family October 13, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Hey Danna! I loved reading your post about the center grove orchard. It was one of my favorite places in iowa. Wemiss it so much! Hope all is well.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP