Friday, October 29, 2010

{Sneak Peak}

For those of your who haven't heard our sweet baby boy came to us on Monday October 25th. He was born at 2:30 p.m. weighing 7 lbs 10 oz. and was 19.75 inches long. Absolutely perfect. He looks so much like his big sister and his stats were exactly the same as hers. Until I get around to blogging pictures and his delivery "story" you can click here to see some pictures of him. They have a photographer at the hospital who takes pictures of all the newborn babes and posts them on this website for 2 weeks. After you click on the link click "view photos" and then enter the password 1025elipettit. We hope you enjoy and I will hopefully get back to blogging shortly. Until then, I can be found snuggling up on the couch with this sweet boy :)

5 comments:

Cassie October 30, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

WOW he is perfect in every way! He does look SOO much like Addy!! A boy version of course but still! I can't believe thy had the same stats, that is pretty amazing!

whit October 30, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

he is beautiful! congratulations on baby number 2 :)

whit October 30, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary October 30, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Yay, Danna, he's adorable! I have been waiting to see pictures. What a perfect little boy. That really is crazy that he is exactly the same size as Addy!

Rhonda Montgomery October 30, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

I can't believe how lucky you guys are to have that photographer come to the hospital to take pictures! They are beautiful and Danna, you look fantastic. Every time I have had a baby, I pretty much look like death afterwards, but you look great. No one would even think you just delivered your sweet little boy! Congrats! and love the pictures! xoxo!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP