{Happy Halloween}

It seems like we celebrated Halloween for an entire week this year! Unfortunately I don't have pictures of all the parties we attended. I was naughty and didn't bring my camera to the events. A week ago my sister Stephanie and two of her kiddos (Landon and Ammon) came to help with the arrival of our little guy. Since she came on Thursday the 21st and Eli didn't come until Monday the 25th we were able to spend the weekend together. Our first party we went to was with our fun Friday group. Every year they put on a Halloween party. It is always crazy. Beyond crazy. There are kids everywhere, tons of food, games, and complete chaos. After about 10 minutes of being a little unsure, Adalee and Landon decided to embrace the chaos and had a great time together.
Our second Halloween party we attended was put on by Des Moines University. I decided to be crazy and actually go to this even though our little guy was only 72 hours old! I just wanted to be able to watch Adalee enjoy Halloween and it was fun to get out for a little bit. It was kind of funny to watch us all load up in our mini van with our 4 kids, 2 years of age and under.

Friday our branch put on a trunk or treat at our town house complex and invited all of our neighbors to come. Once again, I was crazy. I bundled up the little guy and we plopped ourselves in the back of the van to pass out candy. I am so glad I was able to "trick or treat" with both my kiddos!
This is officially Eli's very first Halloween and I think he made a very handsome cuddly bear. This year Adalee made for a very cute, pink and plump, butterfly. I was a little unsure of the costume at first, but when I put it on her she looked so darn cute. Since we attended so many Halloween events she was able to wear it numerous times and would get so excited when I told we were going to put her butterfly costume on. She loved it!
We hope you all have Spooktacular Halloween!
7 comments:
ADORABLE pictures!!!! The kiddos are so dang cute! I am glad you were feeling so good to enjoy Halloween this year a little bit too! I need to talk to you about your little party for you and Eli, Rindee and I want to throw it for you around the 20th. I hope that is okay, I will call you soon about it. He is so darling and miss Adalee made one cute butterfly!
Very cute Danna! Love the halloween pics! Eli is a doll just like Addy!
Cute pictures! I love the little bear outfit, I just want to cuddle him. :)
SO CUTE...both of them. Congrats to you two! I can't believe you were already out and about with him...where did you get the energy??!
Oh, to be young again! Great job getting to all the Halloween festivities! Your children are just beautiful!!! Eli made a perfect cuddly bear and Addy was a most darling butterfly. I hope now you can have a little rest!!!
SO SO cute Danna!!! Glad you were able to enjoy Halloween. I still need to come over and snuggle with that little guy!!
Post a Comment