Friday, September 24, 2010

{the "ball"}



Tired. Uncomfortable. Feeling VERY large. Yeah . . . I'd say that about sums up me at 34 weeks :) When your 20 month old, who can hardly say anything coherent, points to your stomach and says "ball, ball!" you know it's bad. I think this is about the point I stopped posting pictures of myself with Addy. haha! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the little guy is growing. I just wish he would slow down a bit. After all, I still have 5 more weeks. Yikes. Physically, I am SO ready. Mentally, not so much. It wasn't long ago that Addy was a newborn, but I feel like I have already forgotten everything.

And Miss Addy, oh Miss Addy, I'm pretty sure she knows something "big" is coming because she is somethin else lately! Oh well, I still love her to pieces :) Just five more weeks, we can do it little guy!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP