{Twenty}
On Saturday I reached the half way mark! Woohoo! Time seems to be flying by with this pregnancy. I can hardly believe I am half way done. I am really going to try to enjoy this next twenty weeks and will hopefully get in some good quality time with Adalee before this baby boy comes. I'm sure she will love having a baby around the house, but I also know it will be a big adjustment for her. So here's to hoping the days go by quickly, but the simple joys of everyday life slow down a bit ;)

4 comments:
Yeah for the half way mark!!! And look at you...hardly even showing. I'm so excited for you to have a little guy in your home. You are Going to LOVE it/him!!! Before you know it he's going to be here. I can't believe you're 20 weeks already!
How are you doing with this pregnancy without all of us from work constantly rubbing your belly everytime you would walk by us. :)
Yes, enjoy the time! Two little ones will certainly keep you busy! But most of the time it is a fun busy! You look great! xoxo
Congratulations! You look great and we are excited for you!
Post a Comment