{Trouble}
While visiting my sister Shelley in Virginia Adalee learned to get into all kinds of . . . trouble. Here are just a few of her new “tricks/obsessions.”
Learned to turn the bathroom faucet on and off
Learned to Wash her hands excessively
Learned to WALK down the stairs instead of crawling like I taught her resulting in three CRASHES down the stairs!! Yeah . . . she has fallen down the stairs a total of three times in her little life. All of which where in a FIVE day time period.
Learned to open doors (not a fan of!)
Not pictured
Learned to climb on every bathroom stool she could possibly find and dragging them all over the house so she could reach EVERYTHING
Learned to do a somersault
Learned to jump on the tramp
Learned how to take naps with mommy
Learned that throwing tantrums on an airplane gets you a very, very, very UNHAPPY mother
(Mommy)
Learned LOT’S and LOT’S and LOT’s of patience
Learned that she never wants to be husbandless
Learned that eating a popsicle before bed every night is good for the heart
And . . .

Learned how to make a new purse with my fabulous sister!
Despite all of my adventures with Miss Adalee, we really did have a good time with Shelley and her family and are missing them already! We even got to spend a few bonus days with my brother Jeff. I feel so very blessed for the friendships I share with my family members and hope someday we can live a bit closer. But until then . . . I will continue to fight my screaming child on an airplane because in the end, it’s worth it.
Despite all of my adventures with Miss Adalee, we really did have a good time with Shelley and her family and are missing them already! We even got to spend a few bonus days with my brother Jeff. I feel so very blessed for the friendships I share with my family members and hope someday we can live a bit closer. But until then . . . I will continue to fight my screaming child on an airplane because in the end, it’s worth it.

3 comments:
So cute Danna! Love the pictures and I know how you feel about the flying! Wish we could get our little girls together!
I love the purse! Can we make one for me?
Oh the fun mommies can have! Addy is darling and I love seeing her pictures. The purse is wonderful. I have had fun making a few myself. I wish I had time to make more. The fabric out there is so cute! Love ya!
Post a Comment