Thursday, May 27, 2010

{Pig Tails}



Our little princess finally has pigtails! I can't decide if I am in love with them yet. Part of me is because I think she looks so darn cute, but the other part of me isn't because it makes her look more grown up :( Either way, she is changing right before my eyes so I am going to enjoy these little piggies!

3 comments:

Lori May 27, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Darling picture. She is soooo cute. I love the pigtails.

Unknown May 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

She is so cute. She is getting so big and such a little girl now :)

Rhonda Montgomery June 3, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

She is adorable! She sure looks like her daddy! I was looking at your ear piercing pictures the other day! Be glad you had them done when she was little. It just gets harder as they get older. Well, at least you won't have to worry about that with baby number 2! Enjoy the pic tails! She is starting to look all grown up!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP