Mary Janes


I wasn't going to blog about these little cuties, but because all of my sewing projects have gone wrong the past two days I decided they deserved to be blogged because they turned out perfect!! Last night I angrily told Ryan that I was never going to sew again, but after these Abigail Booties turned out so good my sewing machine and I decided to make up. I get such great satisfaction with each and every little item I make for my beautiful Adalee. She's what keeps me going :)
6 comments:
I love these! I saw the pattern for sale and I thought that it would be so fun to make those! They turned out adorable, good job! :)
Those are so cute! I would love to learn how to make them!
They're so cute!! You'll have to teach me how to make them!
Good job!!!!!! I've been dying to make those but I ran out of people having babies! They are super cute. you did a great job. My sister and sis n law are both having babies next spring so that might just have to be on the list :)
So very cute. You have become quite the crafter. I love seeing the results of all your projects. I read in the paper that your area got 16 inches of snow. Ugh! Keep warm.
Danna- I am way impressed- so so cute. Will you please teach me???
Post a Comment