Oh Christmas Tree


Look at this big girl standing up all by herself! It makes me a little sad :(
I was so excited to get Christmas put up that we did it the second Thanksgiving was over. I love snuggling up with my family next to the glow of the Christmas tree with a hot cup of cocoa and listening to Christmas music. Since we only have a few short weeks to enjoy it before we go home for the holidays I wanted to get it up ASAP. Ryan and I had a good time decorating it together and Addy enjoyed waking up to a new object to check out in the living room. I thought I was going to constantly be telling her "No, no Addy, don't touch that." But thankfully it hasn't been too bad. She only pulls off the ornaments that she knows she is allowed to play with. She must know how much I enjoy having the Christmas tree up and doesn't want to ruin it for me :) Atleast thats what I like to think.
It's wierd to think that this time last year I was very pregnant. It was definately a special time for us, but this year is even more special. There's just something about having a child in your home. They truly carry the spirit of Christmas with them and we feel so blessed to have Adalee in our lives.
7 comments:
oh fun! great pics. I love addy's bow...where did you find such a cute bow?...(he he he). I think it needs to be just a little bit bigger though! And the shoes turned out great!
This year I am the one that is very pregnant! Can't wait to see you guys and we can't believe she is standing all by herself. HOW WE MISS YOU GUYS!!
Hey Danna! I know its been awhile for us, but I just wanted to let you know I LOVE checking up on your blog. Your pictures are so beautiful and so is Addy. What a doll! I'm so happy to see you and your adorable family doing wonderful!
So cute!!! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Danna! What a gorgeous tree! It'll be fun to have a little girl around next Christmas for us, too. That is, if she doesn't decide to come a couple weeks early! I guess we'll see. Very cute shoes; great job! And enjoy going home for Christmas! Tell all I love and miss them! Love Scott and Angie Owens
I love your tree and your cute little girlie!!! Thanks again for the Cheeseball and crackers- we were pretty excited about it- It really put us in the Christmas Spirit too so thanks for thinking of us!!!
The tree looks gorgeous! Hallie hasn't touched my parents' tree that much either. Maybe they just "know" not to touch ;) Also I can't believe the snow pics, crazy weather in Iowa! Stay warm!
Post a Comment