Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Girls Night Out With Taylor

One of the people I am going to miss so much is my best friend Cassie. I am so thankful for her friendship and for the blessing she has been in my life. I'm thankful for the laughs, the tears, the late nights, the road trips, the support, and for all of the good memories she and I share. My sweet friend knew how much I loved Taylor Swift and as a good bye present, bought the two of us tickets to her concert. I was soooo excited!!!

We started out our girls night at Applebee's and then we were on our way to the concert. Taylor sounded awesome in concert and was so entertaining! I think we both left feeling like we could conquer the world. haha. She brain washed us into thinking we could do and be anything we wanted and that girls rule the world! It was pretty much amazing :) My favorite song she sang was of course "Love Story." What girl isn't a sucker for love stories?

I will miss my Cassie, but she is one of those friends that you can go without seeing for months and pick up right where you left off. Thanks again Cass, I love ya! And just a quick sneak peek of my little love bug. She is teething now and sucking on everything, eating rice cereal and blowing it all over mommy (she thinks she's pretty funny), and wrapping us more and more around that little finger of hers. We love her to pieces!

4 comments:

shelbell June 5, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

What an awesome friend! Fun night out...and you hair is getting so long!

♥Shelley June 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Looks like a great time! Love little Addy's hat : )

Unknown June 8, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

Oh girly I love you so much! I will miss you more then you can know, but I will come visit often and keep in touch. I love ya!

Unknown June 8, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

Oh this is Cassie by the way just had to use Shaun's account. Love ya

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP