Monday, May 18, 2009

Addy's Bling Bling





Some might think we are horrible parents for doing this, but we think she looks adorable! I always thought to myself if I had a baby girl I would pierce her ears. When it finally came down to it I was absolutely terrified. I contemplated and stressed and got all nervous when I thought about it...and then contemplated and stressed some more. Then today, it just seemed like the day. She was all smiles right before and I was thinking to myself, "poor girl, she doesn't even know what's coming!" She screamed pretty good during the process and of course broke my heart, but it only lasted a couple of minutes and then she was back to her smiley self :)

7 comments:

Ader Family May 19, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

I think she looks adorable!!

whit May 19, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

your baby needs to go into modeling :)!!! I can't get over how stinking cute she is!

Doug and Jill May 19, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Danna you have such a darling baby. She is so stinking cute:)

Blake and Katie Summers May 19, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

yay! I love little baby earrings... I plan the same thing with my little girls!

J. Anderson Family May 20, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Oh she looks so adorable! I can't wait to see her in person! :o) If I had a baby girl I really don't know if I could resist getting her ears pierced either. :o) So cute!

shelbell June 5, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Okay, I CAN'T believe you did that!! But she looks sooooo cute!

The Andrews Family June 18, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

I think she looks beautiful! Don't feel bad, we're going to do the same thing to our girls!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP