Tea Parties & Dress Up...


I only wish Adalee was old enough to enjoy this moment. My mom has the cutest little play house full of tea party items, plastic food, and an adorable child size couch! The whole place has GIRL written all over it. This was our last trip to Shelley for the next year and a half, so I decided it would be fun to dress her all up and let her play in the play house for a little photo shoot.
Next time we come back Adalee will be 2 years old and I'm sure by then she will be very in to "tea parties and dress up." But for now, I am just enjoying the sweet little moments of having her as my baby.
3 comments:
She's like a big doll! So cute Danna. Hopefully I'll have a little girl to play with her : )
I can't believe how adorable she is! I love it! She is so photogenic too!! I can't wait till I have a little one, I hope she/he is as cute as yours!
Adorable baby dress!! She is so sweet :) Lovely pictures...
Post a Comment