Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blessing Day


Ok, so I know we blessed Adalee forever ago, but I never posted any pictures. So two months later, here they are! On March 1st Ryan gave Adalee a beautiful blessing and she was a perfect angel during it. I am so grateful that Ryan is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to give our little princess a name and a blessing on her special day.

I'm sure all of you have heard the poem "My Three White Dresses," by Elder L. Tom Perry's daughter. I just wanted to post the part that pertains to Adalee right now.

"As a little baby clothed In my first white dress,
My dad held me in his arms,
There to name and bless.
So pure and clean was I just then,
With time to grow and learn
About the Father's plan for me.
My glory I must earn..."


This is just one of Adalee's three white dresses and I pray everyday we will get to see her in all three. And to finnish the saying on the scrapbook page..."My daughter I love you with all of my heart."

1 comments:

shelbell May 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

She is so beautiful. I wish I could have been there for the big day!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP