Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Our Pretty Tree!
This year we spent an enjoyable Christmas at the Pettit house. Christmas Eve was spent eating yummy food, playing the wii, and doing a white elephant gift exchange. My present was very fitting . . . maternity lingerie! Oh baby! Thanks Laurie...haha. It did make for a good laugh.With me being ready to pop any time here we decided it would be best to sleep in our own bed so Christmas morning we woke up bright and early and made the drive to American Fork so we could be there to watch the kiddos open their presents. Christmas just wouldn't be the same if you didn't have kids to watch! After watching the kids play with their new toys it was finally our turn. I just love Christmas! Ryan spoiled me rotten and definately went over a budget that we set. That little bugger! My favorite gift from Ryan was a huge vintage looking picture of the Idaho Falls temple. I had been wanting one for quite some time and I was soooo excited!!! Our baby Adalee somehow also managed to get spoiled and she isn't even born yet!


Somehow Debbie managed to find the biggest stockings I have ever seen! It was almost as big as me! It was so fun to dump it out and see all the goodies inside. I think it probably weighed 10 lbs!We appreciate our families for all they did for us this Christmas Season. We truly are blessed to have them a part of our lives. We are looking forward to the year 2009 and all of the new adventures we will experience. Happy New Year Everyone!
p.s. For those of you wondering, there is no baby yet. I guess she just isn't ready to come out yet even though we are! We will keep everyone posted...
2 comments:
looks like you had an awesome Christmas with lots of family. I'm so excited for you and the baby!!! good luck with everything!
Sounds like a fun christmas. It is so fun to watch kids open their gifts. Just wait until your little one opens her first gifts. Its so fun. Can't wait for you to have your baby. The last few weeks are the longest. Hang in there. Let me know if you guys need anything!! Happy new year!
Post a Comment