Monday, January 5, 2009

The Baby Room!

I decided before our little one comes I had better post a picture of her bedroom. Since we live in an apartment we couldn't do too much to the room, but it has been so fun picking everything out for it and I hope she likes it!

7 comments:

Megan January 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

You really have a great talent for decorating. Wanna come do my house? I love the colors and the name you guys picked is adorable.

Matt and Amber January 7, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

So stinkin cute Danna! I can't believe you haven't had her yet!? I hope its soon for you. It's so exciting!

Lori January 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Hi Danna, its Aunt Lori. I think I finally figured how to comment on people's blogs. The new baby's room is soooo cute and I am so anxious for her to be born. If the weather is good, I may have to make a trip to the hospital and take a peek. Even in your Christmas pj's you still look tiny. Way to go...Good luck with the delivery...you too Ryan.

Yates Family January 12, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

The room is AWESOME!!! I love those colors!! I am eager to see the cute little baby!! Good luck and I will be waiting to hear from you!!

Scheller's January 12, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Way cute room! I hope I can do half as good of job as you now that I know I have a little girl on the way! Good luck with everything in the next few days!

shelbell January 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

Cute room, Danna! I love the "my prince has come..." sign! Congrats to you two! She's a cutie!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP