Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert

The last few years my parents have made it a tradition to get tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. Mom and Dad, Devin and Ali, and Ryan and I went to a fancy restaraunt before hand, then onto the concert, and afterwards we took a quick stroll through temple square. The concert is always so well done and this year was no exception. This year the Tabernacle Choir was accompanied by Brian Stokes Mitchell. He sings "Through Heaven's Eyes" from the movie Prince of Egypt. He had an amazing voice and it was so fun to hear his different arrangements with the Tabernacle Choir. I was so happy when they sang "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" because it has always been my dad's favorite christmas song. It is also Ryan's favorite come to find out.Unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy the concert as much this year because I was so incredibly uncomfortable! The chairs are so close together that I couldn't budge and my baby girl just wasn't havin' it! She must have really been enjoying the music because she would not stop moving. Carrying an extra 20 pounds also made walking through Salt Lake a little bit more difficult then normal. My family was nice enough to go at a slower pace, which I really appreaciated! Overall the concert was wonderful and I can't wait to do it again! Thanks so much mom and dad!
I also thought I better post another tummy picture. This could be the last! I will try to get one more in. (34 weeks)
5 comments:
I think you need to start doing weekly pictures. :)
it is getting so close!!! i'm so excited for you!
Still no baby!? i keep looking to see if you've had her yet. You're getting so close!
What a fun night. You need an updated belly pic! Hang in there.
I can't believe it! 14 days to go. That really translates to anytime!!! We are thinking of you and by the way, you look great.
Post a Comment