Mom decided it was time to re-model her kitchen! Since not all of you have had a chance to see it, I just thought I would share some pictures. I think it turned out absolutely gorgeous. Even though it is taking some getting used to, mom loves her new kitchen!
Well, it used to have linolium and it was really white. Also we had the same microwave, dishwasher, and fridge for like 18 years, so she got the stainless steal ones. She also put in new countertops as well and a new sink! She really went to town. I think it looks really pretty. The back splash behind the stove is also new.
3 comments:
that's exciting! what did she do?! I can't remember how it was before
Well, it used to have linolium and it was really white. Also we had the same microwave, dishwasher, and fridge for like 18 years, so she got the stainless steal ones. She also put in new countertops as well and a new sink! She really went to town. I think it looks really pretty. The back splash behind the stove is also new.
awesome! It looks great! I bet she is one happy chef!
Post a Comment