Friday, February 29, 2008

Road Trip!



Ryan had to do homework all weekend long last week so Cassie and I decided to take a little road trip to Shelley, Idaho! We had a relaxing and fun weekend with lot's of good laughs. Mostly over dumb mistakes we made. For example, we were going to go to my friends wedding reception. We took like a half hour getting ready, drove to the church, walked in and . . . blackness, nobody was there. Turns out it was the next day. So instead we went to the movies and saw Definately Maybe in our dresses. Saturday my mom took us shopping and out to lunch. We both got some new spring outfits and are excited to start wearing them. That night mom insisted we make spinach artichoke dip. . .or maybe it was me who insisted we make it. My favorite! And after that we had a chocolate fondue party. mmm . . . mmm . . . good! I am pretty sure we both came home 5 lbs. heavier then when we left, but it was all worth it. Thanks for a great weekend mom and dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 3, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

lol! who's wedding reception did you try to go to?! That is hillarious! Sounds like you had fun!

shelbell March 10, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Ah, a girl's weekend. I think I could use one of those. Chocolate fondue sounds amazing right about now! Sounds fun:)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP