Sunday, March 23, 2008

Battle of the Easter Eggs!




Who would have ever guessed that hitting two easter eggs together could be so intense and . . . so much fun! To Ryan's family this isn't just a newly adopted tradition, or even just a game . . . this is war! Two people step up to the plate, a.k.a. the counter. The crowd counts to 3 and then you hit your easter eggs together. Turns out only one egg will break. I learn something new everyday! Anyway, my little egg and I made it through his whole family without getting broken . . . not even a single crack! I won!! I actually won! My egg had a shell of steel and for winning I got the most delicious bag of easter egg candy ever! It was an easter to remember!

2 comments:

Shelley March 24, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Congratulations on your big win! We might just have to have an egg war tonight for our FHE activity.

shelbell March 26, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Oooohhh! Sounds fun, might have to give that a try next year:) Good job Easter egg queen. Just so you know, those Cadbury eggs in your hand are my most favorite of all the Easter candies...MMMMMMM, now that IS a prize! Wish we could've joined in the battle of the eggs!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP