It's a Mystery!!

It was a celebration on Saturday. Some of us got together for Josh's birthday and did a murder mystery game. Danna was the innocent and young "Bobby Sox" (hmm, that fits her pretty good!) and I was Ivan Spudnik, a Russian rocket scientist with a thick accent (you know I played that one up!) We all came together to eat dinner and find out which one of us killed our host, Tom Dooley. It seemed each of us had a motive or reason for killing him... and with each clue and accusation we came closer and closer... and believe it or not, Kayla got it right!! I won't reveal the killer here, in case someone reading this ends up playing this one sometime... But we had loads of fun dressing up and acting the part. Till next year...
Dan Dragnett and Tiara Diamond...
Barbie Q and Chubby Cheddar...


2 comments:
Oh my! I was laughing out loud as I scrolled through the pics! Hilarious! I wish we were had been there too, looks like a lot of fun. Glad Danna is liking her Derm. job, looks like fun...oh, and nice costume Ry! Sadly, mine was just as scary. Next year I'll have to redeem myself, and so will you!
TAG! You're it! Check my blog to see what to do next:)
Post a Comment