AARRRGGGHHH Me Matey!!!!
I got a little glimpse back into my childhood days this year by dressing up in a crazy costume and eating candy until I turned green.
For those of you who don't know I am working at the University of Utah Dermatology Clinic and I absolutely love it. I have made some really good friends and I am very excited about that. Every year it is a tradition that everyone dresses up for Halloween and we party all day long. We ate endless buckets of candy, pizza, bread sticks, and pie. Needless to say everyone was on a sugar high.
For Halloween night Ryan and I went out to Chili's for dinner (not that I needed to eat anymore) and then curled up on the couch for a frightining halloween movie. As you can see Ryan was feeling a little left out when he was taking pictures of me so I thought I had better take some of him in his costume. VERY SCARY!!!



1 comments:
Your costume was cute Danna!
Post a Comment