{Document Your Days}
These two are trying to earn a trip to the Great Wolf's Lodge indoor waterpark in Kansas City. They only have three days left? Are they going to make it?!
Of course they are!
195 stickers = a trip well earned! I am so proud of all their hard work over the last 6 weeks! They have learned to serve within our family with a happy attitude and have had their eyes opened to the number of opportunities we are given daily to help and love one another.
"God gave us families, to help us become what he wants us to be." -Matthew Neeley, LDS children's hymn
I believe that with all my heart.
Kansas City Great Wolf's Lodge here we come! And now I need to think of a different reward so we can do it all again because this sticker chart rocked my world.


0 comments:
Post a Comment