{Document Your Days}
Pink, hearts, and lot's of sweets. What's not to love about Valentine's Day?! I volunteered to bring the snack for Miss Addy's kindergarten Vday party and she was just a tiny bit excited to pass them out to everyone. She also requested that I make her hair into hearts like last year. Apparently it was the talk of the day at school because I got a picture text of her hair from her principle saying it was adorable and that he just had to tweet about it. We don't do twitter. I don't have even have a clue as to how it works, but she was feeling pretty special.
The kids came out of their parties with lot's of love and lot's of sweets. They even let me join in on the FUN dip. Talk about feeling like a kid again! I was just a tiny bit excited, I loved that treat as a kid!
The hubs surprised me a few days before Valentine's with these beauties! He loves me. He loves me not. He love me, He loves me not. HE LOVES ME!! I am one lucky girl to have him for my Valentine all the time :-)



0 comments:
Post a Comment