{Document Your Days}
Some days are better left undocumented, but since a little cutie drew a sweet picture about it I decided it needed to be documented.
Author and Illustrator: Adalee. Translation: "I am sorry you had a "fairy" bad day with Easton and Eli."
The "fairy" bad day part was the most adorable thing ever. It's great when your child doesn't pronounce things correctly because then when they go to spell them you get little gems like this and they make me oh so happy :-)
Now onto the description of the picture. I spy our couch, I spy Daddy, Addy, Mommy, Easton, and Eli. I spy a long flight of stairs. And I spy us all with frowns on our face. Can anyone tell me what you think has happened here?
Well if you guessed that Easty Beasty took a trip down the stairs not once, not twice, but three times in one day then you are correct. What are the odds of this happening all in one day? Slim. But somehow he pulled it off.
One of the times was the complete flight of stairs. Somersaulting over and over until he landed at the bottom and my stomach landed in my throat. I couldn't believe that he didn't break anything. The second time was just a few stairs when he was bumped by Eli. And the third time Ryan slipped while carrying him down the stairs. Seriously?! What are the odds of all this happening in one day?! I was about in tears after the third one. Good thing babies are made out of rubber. No more stairs for you Easty!

0 comments:
Post a Comment