Monday, January 5, 2015

{Something's Missing}

I completely forgot to share Miss Addy's big news that happened on our long drive home from North Carolina! Lost our windshield wiper, lost our minds, LOST A TOOTH!


Seriously. When did she get big enough to lose a tooth? I about cried. I tried to be over the top excited about it for her, but I really just wanted to cry. How could she go and get big on me like that?!


And how could she lose her first tooth in the car, while we were driving, where I couldn't even take a decent picture of it?!?!?!


She was beyond excited about this little tooth. She has been asking me and wanting to know for years when she was going to lose a tooth. Well baby girl, you did it! And the tooth fairy even managed to sneak in your room and leave you a little something in exchange for that teeny tiny baby tooth.


After much contemplation while rummaging through the dollar bins a Target you decided to use your $1.00 from the tooth fairy  to buy a pink barbie yo yo. It's always amazing to me to see how happy a dollar can make a little girl.


These pictures were taken a couple weeks later. It took me a while to  recuperate from all the holidays and by the time I got around to taking a good picture of your missing tooth the new tooth was already making it's appearance! Oh, and what would a photoshoot be without some craziness from my girl. She is obsessed with crossing her eyes right now.



We really aren't big enough for this missing teeth stuff are we Miss Addy? Eeeeeek! It makes me cringe just  thinking about a wiggly tooth.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP