{Seven Months NEW}
We headed out to try to snap a few seven month pictures of Mr. Easton on what seemed to look like the last relatively warm day we would be having. I'm not ready for winter! Easton is generally very easy to get to smile, but put him outdoors and in the grass the smile were few and far between! He was too distracted by trying to figure out how to reach the grass to put it in his mouth. I also had to take him and Eli out by myself so I didn't have Ryan to help me which is always a bit tricky. But we did our best!
He's still Mr. Popular over here. Everyone is still fighting over him, Mommy and Daddy included. We're not very good at sharing when it comes to this boy. Ryan and I love to stay up and play with him after the big kids are in bed. That's the time when he owns us. Who am I kidding? He owns us all, all the time.
I think he is a mama's boy. Especially when he is hungry ;-) He gets so mad if Ryan is holding him when it's time to eat and I walk past them. He is extremely impatient when it comes to his food. He's happy happy unless it's time to eat. He likes any and all forms of food and loves to drink out of a sippy cup. The boy just likes to eat! He's starting to get upset if we are eating with out him.
He's been on his hands and knees for a month now, but still no crawling. I can't believe it! I thought for sure he would be crawling all over the place. I guess taking his legs out from underneath him is working ;-) Even though he isn't crawling he does a pretty good job of getting around where he wants to by scooting and rolling. He is good at moving his legs, he just hasn't figured out the whole hands business. He can go from sitting up, to the crawling position, and back again. He also likes to do "push ups" and to get on his tip toes with his bum straight up in the air, and his hands on the floor. He looks like a triangle. It's hilarious. He appears to be very strong!
His favorite things right now are food, drooling, eating paper, squealing like a little girl, baths and ME of course ;-) He is a wild man when he is in the bath and makes us laugh so hard. From the second he hits the water until we force him out he is kicking up a storm and and flapping his arms like a little birdie.
This boy sure does have a hold on all of our hearts. We love our Easty Beasty!



0 comments:
Post a Comment