{A Grateful Heart}
It's that time of year. The time where we take a little extra pause in life to remember what we are grateful for.
Today I was feeling especially blessed by the actions of my sweet Adalee. There are many days I struggle with raising her. I often feel like I am failing. She is such a strong willed child and everyday is a struggle. But then there's that moment, the one where she does something so unbelievably thoughtful and sweet. The moment that completely erases any wrong she's ever done. The moment I realize, she really is the sweetest thing around.
After a rough start to our morning she decided to turn it around by doing something nice for me. She made her bed, Eli's bed, and my bed! She then proceeded to pick up everything around the house just like I do every morning. She put my pajamas away for me, she rinsed the dishes and loaded them in the dishwasher, and helped her brother put way his laundry.
My heart is so full of love for my little lady. She really is a sweetheart.




0 comments:
Post a Comment