Friday, June 20, 2014

{Two Months New}

 
Yep. I'm still going with new instead of old. I'm bound and determined to keep him new. Goodness. With every child I have I swear time triples in speed. The past two months have honestly been a blur. I haven't done any amazing projects, I haven't taken the kids out on any crazy adventures. I haven't done anything really except for cuddle this sweet boy up and survive. We are all going to survive just fine :)


So far Easton seems to be a pretty mellow guy. The only time he gets very fussy is in the evening and if I hold him he's happy as can be. I can definitely handle that! He has the sweetest smile and the cutest pouty lips, but 90% of the time you can't even see his lower lip because he sucks it in (see pic above.)

Both Adalee and Eli slept through the night at 6 weeks, but Mr. Easton decided he didn't have enough reserve in his chubby rolls to hold him through the night until he was 8.5 weeks old. I really can not complain though because he has always been good about eating and going right back to sleep no problem. He now sleeps from 10:30 p.m. until 6 or 7 a.m. and is one happy little dude :) He sleeps a lot during the day usually taking two 2.5-3 hour naps and a couple other shorter ones. Yay for good sleepers!


He is the King of spitting up and having blow outs. In other words we both go through way too many outfits in a day. He has a goopy eye that drives me crazy and him because I am always picking at it. Wow. I feel like this is Eli all over again. I remember writing the exact same things about him. Sorry for being so repetitious, but they similar in a lot of ways! He is starting to make all the cute baby noises and loves it when he talk to him. He has such a sweet smile and has even managed to let out a few little giggles. His first official laugh was at me during an intense game of "patty cake, patty cake!"

He is still very much take it or leave it with his binky and still pulls the disgusted "what are you putting in my mouth" face and gags every time. He is pretty good at standing up, but is still struggling to hold up that big ball of cuteness that sits on top of his shoulders ;) This month he weighed in at 13 pounds 1 ounce (69th percentile), was 24.5 inches long (97th percentile) and had a head circumference of 16 inches (90th percentile.) And once again, we are still wondering where he came from.

Annnnnddddd . . . we're all still suuuuuper OBSESSED with him. I mean cummon. How can you not love that face?



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP