Saturday, April 5, 2014

{Flashback}

I couldn't let another moment pass by with out sharing these precious photos of my littles. They were taken back in November by my sister Shelley. I have been thinking a lot about these two littles. Change is fast approaching for our family of four. For the past 3.5 years it's just been the two of them. We hardly remember what life was like with out them. They love and adore each other and I am so proud of the good little kiddos they are.

 













I cherish every moment of every day that I spend with them. This is the life. Here and now. I will never be as loved, by these tiny souls in my life, as I am RIGHT NOW. These littles need me, and I them. And I for one can not wait to see what our newest little has in store for us.

1 comments:

shelbell May 4, 2014 at 9:01 PM  

Love your adorable littles:) The pics are so cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP