{25 Weeks}
Baby boy has been growing for 25 weeks and counting! He is nothing but a mover and shaker and has now been given the new nick name of "twitch." I'm not sure what's he's doing in this belly of mine, but he makes the whole thing shake. I can't help but stare at my stomach and laugh.
Both Adalee and Eli have been able to feel him kicking. They think it's the coolest thing ever and are now constantly asking me if he is kicking so they can feel. I can already tell this sweet boy is going to be very loved by these two!
I am finally for the most part over the morning sickness, but still get the occasional upset stomach. I am feeling a lot more uncomfortable early on in the pregnancy than I did with Adalee and Eli so the next few months could be interesting! We are all getting excited for the arrival of the little guy, but we also have lot's to do get ready first!

0 comments:
Post a Comment